When do I have to file an extension for my taxes?
- Partnership returns and S-Corp returns or extensions are due March 15, 2022
- Corporate returns or extensions are due by April 18, 2022
- Individual tax returns or extensions are due by April 18, 2022
What are the Mileage Rates?
- Beginning on Jan. 1, 2022, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:
- 58.5 cents per mile for business miles driven.
- 18 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes.
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations.
The rate for business miles driven during 2021 was 56 cents per mile. The medical and moving rate was 16 cents per mile.