When do I have to file an extension for my taxes?
- Individual tax returns or extensions are due by April 15th
- Corporate returns or extensions are due by April 15th
- Partnership returns or extensions are due March 15th
What are the Mileage Rates?
- Beginning on Jan. 1, 2018, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:
- 54.5 cents per mile for business miles driven.
- 18 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes.
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations.
The rate for business miles driven during 2017 was 53.5 cents per mile. The medical and moving rate was 17 cents per mile.